Saturday, February 18, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S review

Here it is, the apple iPhone 4S.

Photo

I have to admit I really like the Apple iPhone 4S. As far as usability goes, this phone is the easiest to use that I have ever owned. I struggled using the BlackBerry and had a hard time finding buttons to close out apps. I even had to tell people to stop calling me or texting me because I couldn't figure out how to use a BlackBerry phone LOL. The Apple iPhone 4S has made it easier to get your phone from the start and use it right away. The functions are self-explanatory, I didn't even read the user manual and I started using the phone right away. For this fact alone, this cell phone is a winner in my book. The technology of Siri is unbelievable it makes everything simpler and makes for a hands-free using experience. If you're looking for a new cell phone, I would highly recommend checking out the Apple iPhone 4S. To learn how to make extra cash with your old cell phone after you purchase your Apple iPhone read this Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment